Jan 7, 2011

Change of plans

I spent all day yesterday thinking about my next project. It will be cute. 
Oh, yes. Terribly cute!
Except that there was an "incident."
So instead of sewing, I spent the better part of my evening
shake shake shake
 pat pat pat
rub rub rub

That was me doing my darndest to save my cell phone from a watery grave. I tried to shake pat  and rub some of the water out the best I could.

Since it still didn't work (and the "experts" suggest you don't try to turn it back on right away like I did) , it spent the night resting (comfortably?) in a bed of rice, and was fully functional by this morning. Hooray!

If this hasn't happened to you (yet... because ooooohhh it will!), look here to find out what you should do.

Crisis averted. Have a great weekend, folks!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...